Questions or concerns? On this page you’ll find info about our shipping and return policies, as well as resources for getting in touch if you have an issue with our products or services not covered below.
Rogue Creamery hand packs each box using foil insulation liner and gel packs to ensure your cheesy goodness stays cool during transit. To get you the best possible shipping rates, we use UPS Overnight services for our Oregon and Washington locals, and FedEx 2-day or FedEx Overnight services for the rest of the continental U.S.
- Due to the perishable nature of our cheese and our high quality standards, we only ship Monday – Wednesday using 2-Day or Overnight services, and all orders shipped on Thursdays must be sent Overnight.
- FedEx will not deliver to PO boxes. To ensure your package goes out on your desired ship date, please be sure to list a physical shipping address.
- The shipping date you select at checkout is the date your order will be hand packed by our team and shipped from our warehouse. Be sure that this date, combined with your chosen shipping method (e.g. 2-Day or Overnight) works for you.
- The method of shipping you choose at checkout (e.g. 2-Day or Overnight) will determine when your package will arrive. Tracking information will be sent to the email address you enter at checkout.
Delivery Times & Dates
- It is your responsibility to ensure that someone will be home on the day of delivery. If you’re purchasing a gift, consider calling the recipient in advance to find a delivery window that works for them.
- FedEx does not require a signature at residential addresses and will leave your package at the front door. Tracking information will be sent to the email address you enter at checkout, which you can use to monitor your shipment’s status.
Due to the perishable nature of our product, we do not offer returns, exchanges, or refunds. We can reship your order under certain circumstances, outlined below.
Re-Shipping Your Order
Rogue Creamery is happy to reship your order in the event of the following situations:
- Wrong items were shipped
- Items were missing from the order
- FedEx or UPS lost package in transit
- FedEx or UPS delivered the order to the wrong address (a different address than was entered as your shipping address during checkout)
- FedEx or UPS failed to complete shipment in 48 hrs from shipping date*
*Note: during high-volume shipping times, such as around the holidays, we cannot honor your reshipment if your package is delayed in transit. This is because FedEx and UPS do not guarantee on-time delivery during these periods.
Please contact Customer Service at 541-665-1155 x175 within 48 business hours of incident to inquire about reshipping your package.
Get in Touch
For issues or concerns not addressed above, please contact us using this form.