Appearance: pale yellow-white with flecks of grey and purple lavender blossoms throughout
Texture: Moderately firm and sliceable, with a creamy, smooth finish
Taste: Floral, earthy lavender flavors complement the buttery, slightly tangy notes of a classic cheddar
- This cheese shines on a dessert platter, particularly alongside chocolate and honey. It also adds a unique quality to shortbreads and scones.
- We most enjoy this cheese alongside sweet dessert wines such as Late Harvest Viognier or Eiswein.
- Aged a minimum of 30 days
- Made with Organic Oregon-grown lavender blossoms
- Hand cut and hand milled cheddar
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Vegetarian-friendly and gluten free
- Milk is rBST free
Shelf Life: 9 months
Suggested Storage: Keep refrigerated at 38°-40° F
Ingredients: Certified Organic pasteurized whole cow’s milk, Organic Oregon-grown lavender blossoms, salt, enzymes, cheese cultures
Milk type: Certified Organic pasteurized cow’s milk
Rennet: Organic, vegetarian, and GMO-free microbial enzyme